In this episode I'm talking about how budgeting, minimalism, + intentional living can all lead you to an abundant life. However, the first step to achieving any goal is to shift your mindset. We have to learn how to think about the bigger picture and start to be intentional with every aspect of our lives. We have to break free from survival mode and learn how to feel worthy of a better life.
I'm sharing with you some examples of the scarcity mindset versus the abundance mindset, and how minimalism + budgeting can help you achieve true abundance in your own life.
In this episode, Sami talks about:
- Why a lot of people usually don’t think about “abundant” + “budgeting” in the same sentence
- Broadening our horizons to something farther than just the next payday or the weekend
- Learning to feel worthy of a better life
- Scarcity Mindset vs. Abundance Mindset
- Why survival mode gets you stuck in a scarcity mindset + how to break free
- How budgeting actually helps you broaden your horizons + step into an abundance mindset, instead of limiting you like some people might think
"As you start to take steps towards this intentional journey you start to open your mind into an abundance. You start to broaden that vision and you start to broaden the horizon for your entire life with every passing week...with every single step that you take towards an intentional life."
listen to every episode...
READY TO GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM
+ BREAK FREE FROM SURVIVAL MODE?
I'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
HEY I'M SAMI WOMACK
I'm the wife to my high school sweetheart, Daniel, + homeschooling momma to our 3 girls. I'm the Budgeting Coach + Motivational Speaker behind
A Sunny Side Up Life.
My family used to be in $490k of debt + living paycheck-to-paycheck, but after we hit rock bottom everything changed for us!
Now that my family has become debt free + gained financial freedom, I want to help your family do the same! My passion is inspiring women to live abundant lives through budgeting, intentional living, and positive thinking.
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER
Come follow my day-to-day life over on my Instagram Story