This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclaimer page for more info.
As we come to the end of 2017 I wanted to take a few minutes to share some of my favorite things that have helped me through the past year! I've included a few books that I've read, podcasts + courses that have helped me, personal development resources I've used, + a few random items that I fell in love with this year! I also wanted to shout out a few of my awesome Sunny Side Up Life Community ladies who run a business or a side hustle, as well as a few of my fellow Budgeting Bloggers!
I hope that these resources are helpful to you on your own journey!
Books I've read
Resources I've used
THINGS I FELL IN LOVE WITH
PODCASTS I LOVE
COURSES i LOVE
Your Sunny Money Method is a simple approach to your family's budget. We'll work together through the why + how of gaining
Get your budget set up in just 30 days! No need to spend years wondering where to start + what to do...let me share my short cuts with you!
The Simplicity Method is a revolutionary guide to finding peace, purpose and joy through simplified living.
In this course you'll learn Kelsey's proven 3-step formula to help you simplify and transform every single area of your life...starting today!
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a step-by-step guide to creating and making money from your own successful affiliate marketing strategy. This course explains all of the ins and outs, so you are never left wondering where to go next when creating and implementing your affiliate marketing strategy.
This course makes affiliate marketing achievable. You can see your blogging income grow from the beginning, and the information in this course will help you well into the future.
from my Community Ladies
- Christy runs a gorgeous photography business, Christy Koeberle Photography, LLC, from Stillwater, OK.
Connect with her on her Website, on Facebook, or on Instagram.
- Marisa sells some awesome beauty products from Perfectly Posh.
Check out her products on her Website or connect with her in her Facebook Group.
- Amanda also sells these awesome budget-friendly beauty products from Perfectly Posh. Check out her products on her Website or connect with her in her Facebook Group.
- Lindsey is a Thirty-One consultant. Check out her trendy + affordable bags on her Website.
- Nicole is an ambassador for a health and wellness with Plexus. Check out her products on her Website.
- Dana is an Independent Designer for Origami Owl. Check out her adorable custom Jewelry on her Website.
- Libby is an individual consultant for Gold Canyon Candles. Check out this amazing collection on her Website.
- Amanda is a proud retailer of the fun kids clothing company DotDotSmile. Check out her inventory + connect with her in her Facebook Group.
- Patricia creates all of your vinyl needs and dreams with Pattie Cake Creations. Check out her inventory + connect with her on Facebook or Instagram.
- Patricia is also a SeneGence/LipSense Distributor. Check out her inventory + connect with her on Facebook or Instagram.
- Sara Beth runs The Busy Bee Life Etsy Shop. Check out her adorable farmhouse style products in her shop or connect with her on Facebook.
- Angela sells the amazing Young Living Essential Oils. Check out the products on her Website and connect with her on Instagram.
- Maggie has created beautiful bite-sized Bible + Advent studies through Indwelt Women. Check out her products on her Website + connect with her on Facebook + Instagram.
from my fellow budgeting bloggers
HEY I'M SAMI WOMACK
I'm the wife to my high school sweetheart, Daniel, + homeschooling momma to our 3 girls. I'm the Budgeting Coach + Motivational Speaker behind
A Sunny Side Up Life.
My family used to be in $490k of debt + living paycheck-to-paycheck, but after we hit rock bottom everything changed for us!
Now that my family has become debt free + gained financial freedom, I want to help your family do the same! My passion is inspiring women to live abundant lives through budgeting, intentional living, and positive thinking.
Pin + Save to your favorite Pinterest board!
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links above, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used. Read my disclaimer here.