Get my 2 free Debt Payoff worksheets!
Debt is the section that everyone tries to avoid. However, when you’re debt free you’ll feel the biggest sense of freedom!
Tracking your debt payoff + being able to visualize the progress can do wonders for your motivation!
Sign up + start enjoying your freebies today!
Two different worksheets:
Formatted through Google Sheets
Worksheet Setup tutorial video lesson
Debt Payoff tips
- Write out all of your debts from smallest to largest
- Don’t worry about interest rates or monthly payments, the idea here is to build momentum by eliminating as many debt items as possible, as quickly as possible.
- Start throwing every extra dollar at your smallest debt (only pay the minimums on the larger items for now) until that smallest debt is gone forever!
- Move on to the second smallest debt, and so on, until everything is paid off!
- Use your money leftover after your Bills + your Spending to pay off your debt as quickly as possible
- Look for ways to lower your Bills + Spending!
- Remember that every dollar you cut back in your bills and spending is one dollar closer to your debt free goals!
- Don’t get discouraged
- This process could take a few months or even a few years.
- Take steps to stay motivated!
- Paying off your debt = financial freedom!