If you've ever felt like you're in over your head with your house, if you've ever felt like your monthly payment is too much, if you've ever felt like the cost of living in your current city is too high, or if you've ever felt like your home just doesn't align with your big vision...then this episode is for you!
This week I'm talking about the ongoing debate in the financial world of Renting vs. Buying, and why we decided to rent instead of buying a home.
In this episode, Sami talks about:
- The reasons why her family sold their home to become debt free
- How to weigh the pros + cons of renting vs. buying
- Why your heart AND the numbers matter in your decision
- The different expenses that come with being a homeowner
- What her family's plan is for the next time they're homeowners
- When to consider moving/selling your home
- Why you need to consider your big vision goals
"Our priorities didn't align with becoming homeowners right away, and that's okay...because it's our life, it's our money, and that's what we wanted to spend our money on right now."
Listen to every episode...
READY TO GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM
+ BREAK FREE FROM SURVIVAL MODE?
I'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
HEY I'M SAMI WOMACK
I'm the wife to my high school sweetheart, Daniel, + homeschooling momma to our 3 girls. I'm the Budgeting Coach + Motivational Speaker behind
A Sunny Side Up Life.
My family used to be in $490k of debt + living paycheck-to-paycheck, but after we hit rock bottom everything changed for us!
Now that my family has become debt free + gained financial freedom, I want to help your family do the same! My passion is inspiring women to live abundant lives through budgeting, intentional living, and positive thinking.
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER
Come follow my day-to-day life over on my Instagram Story