Have you ever used the phrase "oh well, I tried" after you failed at achieving a goal? I think we all have.
In this episode I want to share with you the power of replacing "I'm trying to do it" with "I am going to do it". This subtle change in your wording can be the difference between quietly disclaimer-ing your way into a life that doesn't make you fulfilled or actually believing in yourself enough to succeed. I want you to be bold enough to believe in your success and learn how to either do something or don't...and how to stop just "trying".
In this episode, Sami talks about:
- Trying vs. Never trying out of fear of failure vs. Only "trying"
- Hiding behind the "oh well, I tried" excuse because we aren't brave enough to stick our neck out there and declare that this is what we're doing
- Replacing "I'm trying to pay off my debt" with "I am going to pay off my debt"
- Using the phrase "I'm trying" as a subtle disclaimer that you may or may not succeed at this goal
- Being bold enough to believe in your success
- Deciding if you're going to do it or not do it
- Having pride in your ambitions
"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
"We shouldn't set out to ONLY try, that's when we don't succeed."
"I think we have all fell into the trap of hiding behind the 'oh well, I tried' kind of mindset."
Listen to every episode...
READY TO GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM
+ BREAK FREE FROM SURVIVAL MODE?
I'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
HEY I'M SAMI WOMACK
I'm the wife to my high school sweetheart, Daniel, + homeschooling momma to our 3 girls. I'm the Budgeting Coach + Motivational Speaker behind
A Sunny Side Up Life.
My family used to be in $490k of debt + living paycheck-to-paycheck, but after we hit rock bottom everything changed for us!
Now that my family has become debt free + gained financial freedom, I want to help your family do the same! My passion is inspiring women to live abundant lives through budgeting, intentional living, and positive thinking.
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER
Come follow my day-to-day life over on my Instagram Story